Positions available for enrollment in the PhD in Economics
Academic year 2017/2018
For the academic year 2017/2018, five positions are available. All positions are tuition free. The five positions come with a scholarship (around 13.500 € per year).
The application for admission must be submitted on line by April 20, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. In order for us to consider your application it is necessary that you submit a complete application. You must upload all of the requested documentation and supply correct referee details through our online application system.
Once the procedure for submitting the application has been completed, the candidate will receive by email a copy of the application as a proof of the accuracy and validity of the procedure.
Detailed information is contained in the call available in English and in Italian.
Students applying for the Doctoral Program must have completed a Laurea Magistrale or a Laurea (vecchio ordinamento) or any other equivalent foreign (Master) degree no later than July 31, 2017. Students holding a Master degree granted by a foreign institution will need a legal transcript translated in Italian along with a Certificate of Validation (dichiarazione di valore) issued by an Italian Diplomatic Office from the same country where the degree has been granted. For applicants holding a foreign Master degree, the application will be accepted even if the Certificate of Validation is not provided. In this case, the admission to the Doctoral Program is conditional on providing the Certificate of Validation at registration.
Along with the application form students must provide:
- a certificate/autocertification setting out the exams sat, the grade obtained in each of the said exams, the grade point average and the degree grade (for each degree held)
- curriculum vitae (in english) indicating the qualifications held
- ID card/passport
- a list of publications in areas pertinent to the doctoral program/or activities of research
- a reference letter from a university professor
- a research proposal
- statement of purpose: a written statement in English of no more than two pages setting out the reasons that led the candidate to continue their studies, describing their studies so far and briefly indicating their research interests
- a maximum of 3 Publications
The selection is based on the above documents and any other academic degrees and certificates that the candidates may want to submit along with their application (such as GMAT and/or certificates of English proficiency).
For additional information and inquiries write to firstname.lastname@example.org