settembre 2011 – giugno 2016
Supervisor: Pierpaolo Benigno
Macroeconomics, International Macroeconomics, Monetary and Fiscal Policy.
Alexandre Lucas Cole obtained his PhD in Economics at LUISS in 2016, after following the Master of Science in Economics at LUISS and Advanced Courses in Economics at EIEF. He has been teaching assistant at LUISS for undergraduate Macroeconomics for 5 years and for undergraduate Microeconomics for 3 years. He has been Tutor for the PhD in Economics at LUISS for 3 years. He translated from english to italian the undergraduate textbook “Macroeconomics” by Abel, Bernanke and Croushore, published in 2016 by De Agostini. He is Coordinator for LUISS of project FIRSTRUN (February 2015 – February 2018) funded by the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme of the EU. In March 2017 he started working at the Parliamentary Budget Office, Italy’s Fiscal Council.
- Ph.D. in Economics, 2016.
- Advanced Courses in Economics – Second year PhD program, EIEF, 2013.
- Master of Science in Economics – First year PhD program, LUISS Guido Carli University, 2012.
- Master of Science in General Management, International Business, LUISS Guido Carli University, 2011.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, International Management, LUISS Guido Carli University, 2009.
Thesis: Fiscal Policy Coordination and Government Debt Deleveraging in the EMU (2016)
- “One EMU Fiscal Policy for the EURO” (Job Market Paper) (with Chiara Guerello and Guido Traficante) (previous version)
- “Government Debt Deleveraging in the EMU” (with Chiara Guerello and Guido Traficante)
Current Position and Institution: Expert at Parliamentary Budget Office in Rome.